Saturday, May 5, 2012

One of the Best Surprises - Ever!

It has been about six months since my last post to this Blog.  It was about that time that my mom began to lose her battle with cancer.  I didn't feel I wanted to really share that with the world, and I just couldn't bring myself to feel that there was anything more important to write about.  Sadly, she passed away in January, the day after my birthday. 

It has taken a while to feel motivated to post anything, and I find it serendipitously ironic that after logging in to post some exciting news about winning the  Vintaj "Story Book Give-away", I realized my last entry was about trying to win a Vintaj give-away! 

I am very excited to share this bit of news... and I couldn't be happier with the cool prize I won! I love Vintaj components and I love the art bead partner, Tesori Trovati, they have chosen for this month's goodies!    The collection is beautiful!  

Thank you to everyone at Vintaj for  choosing my story and giving me this great honor!  (And giving me something worth writing about!)

You can read my story on the Vintaj blog here.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

So sorry to hear about your mother, but glad you are back and I hope you are feeling better. Fun new winnings might help get that motivation back!